Thursday, March 24, 2011

Winter Wonderland

These past few days have been so weird but AMAZING! Who knew it could lightning and snow at the same time? {crazy} I tell ya this Mother Nature lady sure is bi-polar or something! P.S enjoy the little picture of me being a little kid and playing with the snow! 




So in my life this week I have been so happy, I am really figuring out my life and what I want and who I want to be in it. When there are bumps in the road you can really count on the people who care about you! God truly cares about the little prayers, as I just had a great time with someone special last night all I could do after was pray and smile. I read my devotional and it was all about the little prayers to God. No matter how big or small come to him, with thanks and love.

Thessalonians 5:16-18 "Be joyful always;pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus"

I pray everyone is doing well in my life, being safe and staying healthy. Life moves fast and there are many bumps in the road, but how you handle it and bring it to God is the most important! He wants you to come to him, with open arms.

So all my fellow bloggers, enjoy the crazy weather and be safe XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment