Thursday, March 3, 2011

Migraine Thursday

Cup of JoeWhy must my brain hurt so much? I know I know it's from all this {knowledge} of mine. The answer people is stress. It is snowing out, I am cold and I cant stop web browsing all the live long day. I am a blog junkie, I have admitted it. I am a creep who loves snooping on every one's lives, {isn't that why people created their blogs in the first place?} Any who, today is a brand new day, Jesus is wonderful and I feel so blessed. I must remind myself of this verse often.

Matthew 6:34 " Do no worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough troubles of its own."

God takes our worries so we don't have to. {Now that's what I call headache free}

So, what are you worrying about today? Take a step back and let the Lord take them from you. Focus on him and the love and grace he gives us as humans.

Enjoy the collage I made, especially for the blog junkies, {who obsess with coffee and a good read} doesn't that sound yummy?