Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lingua {Language}

Ever checked your language, attitude, listened to how you talk or treat others? This has been one of my challeges for my spring break. I know I am not perfect and somtimes I regret what I say to people, but everyone should at least try to think before they speak.

Love one another and treat people with respect

Ephesians 4:29-32
"Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion that it may give grace to those who hear. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sesaled for the day of redemption. Let all bitternessa and wrtath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

We as Christians must be an example, I want people to see or hear me and be like "wow, there is something different about her"

We are humans that struggle, push through and strive and desire in life.

{I challenge you to watch how you talk to people and think about how you treat others}

Enjoy the warm weather everyone, be safe :)


Shirt:Hollister;Jeans:Miss Me;Shoes:Target Mossimo


No comments:

Post a Comment