Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Say a little prayer for you..

Me and stress go together like red wine and a beautiful white gown {not pretty} I will tell ya. I can deal with it but sometimes my actions go crazy and it is like another person just popped out of me. I can't explain it. This is when I need to turn to Jesus. Ever since I heard I was going to North Myrtle Beach, SC for Summer Project, I have just been a bundle of nerves and excitement. I never thought raising support could be this stressful. This is the true test or challenge that God has for us, he wants us to turn to him and pray with trust and love.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
lean not on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths"
Proverbs 3:5-6

Today my prayers were answered, as I hit a wall for support and felt nothing was happening I got a phone call from my mom. She just listened to me vent and go on about my life {I know I am dramatic} She just told me to pray about it, this is the biggest thing with raising support, you must keep your faith alive and trust he will provide. I hung up the phone prayed to Jesus, left it all on him {then went to lunch} I got a call later from my mom again, she told me all about her boss and friend that sent checks to the house! It was the perfect amount, and Jesus truly answered my prayers. Now to all the non-believers how does hearing this story not make you freak out and fall on your knees and claim him as your Father in Heaven?!

So as the song from "My Best Friends Wedding" goes I did say a little prayer, and he answered them.

Now that I am very relieved and so excited for the beach and sharing the Gospel with others, I made a list for my summer project attire, let me know what you think :)


No comments:

Post a Comment