Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A time of rest

Just got back from Spring Break, Big Break 2012 style! I must say I am needing a big time of rest. Hey Jesus did it right ha?

Here are a few snapshots of the week










Our bus lost a tire....


Waffle House!



Family Dinners




Conference



Making Pancakes!






This week is my week {or more} of rest, I feel so drained, emotionally and spiritually from this trip. Don't get me wrong I did enjoy myself and the wonderful memories that were created, it was just non stop! I know God will never leave my side and I am his child no matter what, I don't have to please anyone, or earn brownie points. I have learned so much from coming back home.
Now and forever I will be living for the applause of heaven! What a beautiful picture that is, to know we only live for Him, no one else!
While resting in Him we must remember rest reminds us that there is one God and we are not He!
You are in right standing with God not because of anything you ever did or ever will do!

I look forward to the day when God tells me,

“Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!" Matthew 25:14-30

1 comment:

  1. "Obviously, I'm not trying to win the approval of people, but of God. If pleasing people were my goal, I would not be Christ's servant." -Galatians 1:10
    ...you don't need to keep working for other people, you've done great good and faithful lady :) take this time to find peaceful rest in the one who really satisfies. Love you!

    ReplyDelete