Monday, February 13, 2012

They call me..Ms. Sniffles

I dislike being sick...with a passion!!! I am not myself, I am weak, cranky and not a fun little lady I tell ya. {Thank you to all of my friends for putting up with me} I always just feel like I am in a haze, especially while I am doing homework. Enough about me and my complaining, how are you doing?

The weekend I must say was quiet interesting...to say the least. Feelings/ "emotions" came to the table, that's all I am saying about me and boy. I must add that I really am enjoying my life of singleness, I am strong where I am at and continually want to grow in this stage. I'm praying a lot for what the future will hold and for God's plans.

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind." James 1

Lord you know me best, test me lord, for I have faith in you

I pray for health on everyone, blessings!

P.S we had our Men's appreciation for CRU and here are some pictures for your pure entertainment.





xoxo, the lumberjacks

1 comment:

  1. They call me mellow yellow... ha :)
    So proud of your faith Cor, you're growing so much and it's beautiful!

    {how's that for corny :) but tis true!}

    ReplyDelete