Thursday, February 2, 2012

Stripes & Sweaters

Well hi, it's a lovely Awkward but Awesome Thursday isn't it! Let's see if I can give you some insight on my day...

Awkward
  • Teacher still trying to have a conversation with me while I'm leaving...would not stop
  • Having a little funky hair day
  • Picking my wedgie oh about 10 times...darn you cute V.S. underwear
  • Seeing people fall on the ice..and laughing at them..sorry
  • My bad breath..it's a problem
Awesome
  • CRU tonight...actually confident about it..oh and game night!
  • Liking my outfit, sweater, ring combo (besides number three on my awkward list)
  • Having great friends, conversations
  • Starting discipleship with a freshmen girl who is just lovely
  • GOD...that's all that is needed
  • Possibly another wonderful weekend, Lecrae (again) Goodwill, and work!
  • Cheers to another lovely week!

So, here are some little shots of me after church last Sunday...what! I liked my outfit haha



{Sweater:Target;Blouse:Savers;Jeans:MissMe;Boots:FamousFootwear}

I pray everyone enjoys there weekends, stays safe and is with loved ones,

Hebrews 6:19 "We have this hope as an anchor for our lives,safe and secure"

Forever,
       Posy Bella


No comments:

Post a Comment