Monday, February 20, 2012

Get out of my yard

Hello there, so this weekend was full of...driving! I drove with my roommate to pick her sister up in Rochester, drove to Chetek for a women's overnight. I am sick and tired of driving people {no more, I tell you} here are some snapshots for ya...







Yea random sign about pregnant and hugging, don't judge us. Oh and the above pasta dish was supposed to be like Noodles' Penne Rosa let me just say it was {amazing}

Women's overnight was much needed we discussed relationships, boundaries, bonding, burdens and idolatry. It was great to hang out with old friends and to really relax and spend some time with God. I have a lot of emotions but God gave them to me for a reason so it is up to me to deal with them and react the right way. When we know someone struggling we cannot take on their burdens but we must help them or direct them to scripture and God. It was great to confess and pray with the ladies around me and to be their for them.

Galatians 6
Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted. Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. If anyone thinks they are something when they are not, they deceive themselves. Each one should test their own actions. Then they can take pride in themselves alone, without comparing themselves to someone else, for each one should carry their own load. Nevertheless, the one who receives instruction in the word should share all good things with their instructor.

Enjoy your week and keep your chin up little ones

Also if you are confused about the title, it is just like saying to someone {who is awkwardly up in your space} get out of my grill! hahah sorry I have boundry issues...dealing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment