Monday, April 11, 2011

Sing, Sing, Sing

We will sing, sing, sing
and make music with the heavens
we will sing, sing, sing
grateful that You hear us
when we shout your praise
lift high the name of Jesus
what's not to love about you?
Heaven and earth adore You
kings and kingdoms bow down
Son of God You are the One
we're living for
You are the love that frees us
You are the light that leads us
like a fire burning
Son of God You are the One
You are the One we're living for

I don't know what it is about this song, but every morning it is in my head. {Not saying I don't enjoy it} It makes me excited to know that someday we will be in heaven with our Father! I always tell my family when we get there we will be perfect and have voices like angels. {I wish I could sing like a professional haha}
This weekend has been a blast, I feel that my fellowship with others has been stronger then ever. The weather is muy caliente and I am loving it.
-----------------------------------------------------------
John 15:5 "Yes I am the vine, you are the branches, those who remain in me, and I in me, will produce much fruit, far apart from me you can do nothing."


4 comments: