Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Friends till the end...



Hello people of blogger world, can I just start out by saying I love my friends. They are my family while at school and they complete my life! For me I need people I can trust, count on and go to for help when I am in need. Thank you for everyone who has ever been in my life, I would not be here without you.

"This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing, but I have called you friends for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you" 
John 15:12-15

People do come and go from your life but I pray that when I'm old and grey that I will still have friends to lean on for support. Boys leave you heart broken, and miserable they hurt you and make you feel like {crap} but friends tell you the truth and are honest. Girls need their support group because you can't do it alone. I love you all and thank you again for everything. God placed these wonderful amigas in my life he has a special plan for all of us.

Enjoy the wonderful weekend coming up {I know I will} I shall keep you all in my prayers!

1 comment:

  1. aww cor! i love you so much :)
    i'm here for you no matter what and i'm so thankful you're always there for me...even when I do cry into your hair and end up eating it, my b!

    ReplyDelete