Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Prayer is powerful...

First, I was dying to finish my High school and start college
then I was dying to finish college and start working
then i was dying to marry and have children
and then i was dying for my children
to grow old enough
so i could go back to work
but then i was dying to retire
and now i am dying
and suddenly i realized
i forgot to live

Please don't let this happen to you appreciate your current situation and enjoy each day

to make money we lose our health
and then to restore our health we lose our money
we live as if we are never going to die
and we die as if we never lived...

{I retrieved this from a stumbleupon blog one evening}

Doesn't this just make you sit and think? I felt very moved by this and how precious our time on earth truly is. This past week I have never felt closer to our campus. Prayer honestly is the most important thing. It is how we communicate to our Lord and Savior. It is only through him that miracles happen, how we can reach others and fully grow in our faith. We can't do anything without him.  A few of us started to have a daily prayer movement begin on campus, we are putting our faith in God's hands so he can tell us what are next step shall be for our campus.

Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding"


No comments:

Post a Comment