Saturday, April 30, 2011

"Be still and know that I am God"

Hello people of blog world, I am still alive and living for Christ and it has been a blessing time in life and I love it!
In Bible study of last week we talked about quiet alone time with God. Prayer is so important in talking with the Lord, having that alone time with him is a way to get rid of all distractions and being still with him.

A great way to know how to have alone time is by ACTS- Adoration, Confession, Thanks and Supplication.

I also learned that by reading over the ten commandments in Exodus 20:1-17 it is good to pray about those specific things so you can improve and work through those commands.

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

We all learn from our weakness, this is when we turn to the Lord and pray to him! This week has been a little overwhelming but last night on Friday we had a Campus Crusade for Christ Women's Appreciation Dinner. It was so amazing the guys did a heck of a job! {bravo!} The food was perfect {I ate it all and I am still so full} Guys can surprise us in many ways and its nice to see them appreciate us women!

Random photos of the spring and also of the Women's Dinner {look at the dessert, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G}




{North Myrtle Beach girls}

Enjoy the...rainy weather, yucky, hopefully the sunshine comes out! God Bless :)


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm... so I've tried to say this twice, and misspelled "dessert" twice... soooo.. this is my final attempt:

    I'm glad someone got a picture of the dessert.

    There... :)

    ReplyDelete