Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Inspiration: To affect or guide by divine influence

On Monday I had the privilege of taking a Hall Directors baby bump pictures. She is due in January and is looking like she is ready to {pop} It was such a great time, afterwards I came home and my lovely roommate was there, I almost started crying because I realized that this is my passion. I love photography, capturing moments, seeing people so happy about life!

Here are a few pictures from our day,


















Seeing this baby bump just makes me excited for my future and to spend my life with the one I love. We had a little Christmas part with my roommates, opened some presents, acted crazy (the usual). P.S pictures will come shortly. One of my presents was a book called, Praying For Your Future Husband


I am a women, first I always look at guys as potential, I want to get married, I want to be in love, I have heartaches and breaks, I get sucked into society and how I want to live my life...

This is why I need to read this book

My roommate knows me way to well!

I will be praying for this book and to gain lots of wonderful knowledge, also I am reading Crazy Love (recommend it to everyone)

Enjoy your winter break, God bless,
Cor

No comments:

Post a Comment