Tuesday, December 13, 2011

God = mysterious fella

A few nights ago I had a very rough time hearing some painful words. I normally don't get that upset but Lord, my heart ached. I questioned myself as a leader, Christian and a women. All because of a person being jealous and felt hatred towards me. Words can cut deep in someones heart. I did confront this person and realized if something is bothering me, speak up, communication is Key!  You can't just sweep things under the rug.

Galatians 6:1 "Dear brothers and sisters, if another believer is overcome by sin, you who are godly should gently and humbly help that person back onto the right path."

I realized a lot that night, I had a lot to think about and decided to change my path. With prayer and petition I presented my choices to God. He clearly made me realize that I was where I should be. At our CRU meeting it was there that God presented his will for me.

He is very surprising at times but boy is he right. He knows the best plans for you, how to use you and what path you should be on. I love him so much even if he is a "mysterious fella."

I am learning that I need to put myself second  Put others first and the Lord. I must be a slave to everyone. No longer be selfish.

2 Thessalonians 3:4 "And we are confident in the Lord that you are doing and will continue to do the things we commanded you"


{Leaders at CRU}



Inspiration



No comments:

Post a Comment