Thursday, September 22, 2011

My own Akward but Awesome Thursday...

So for today here are some awkward moments:
-Me being naturally awkward
-My new boots squeaking like a duck {while its a quiet hall way, with a cute guy at the end I might add}
-Trying to talk to the cute guy and ask him a question about our science class while I had a little {frog} in my throat so it barely came out
-Sitting in our lounge for the class being the only one here..with a guy next to me..eating my lunch
-Being really cold
-Wearing all brown
-Two hours early for class



Some awesome moments:
-Today is Thursday meaning {CRU} tonight
-Heid finally gets to come to the meeting
-Being silly in our lab class
-Tomorrow I get to pick up trash with the silly lab group
-Dressing like a grandpa
-Eating a PB&J

As I get excited for my sisters wedding, here are some hair ideas..let me know what you think!







Last night was a very intense melt down from {yours truly} I may be having an identity crisis or midlife crisis {even though I am only 20}

I was crying to my good friend Sar, about my future, being angry that 4,100 kids die every day from Diarrhea in countries with no running water,my future husband, me learning to wash my dishes.

It was a very emotional time....but everything is going good today..keeping my chin up!

God has a plan for me and I am trusting him to the fullest. I know he will use me to my best ability and I can't wait to see what is in store.

Psalm 48:14 "For this God is our God for ever and ever, he will be our guide even to the end"

Pray continually for discerning God's will and trusting him.

XOXO Cor

No comments:

Post a Comment