Friday, September 16, 2011

Cheers it's the weekend

I know I know, but Rihannas song is addicting please don't judge. I am newly obsessed with the site Pinterest http://pinterest.com/  for anyone who is into crafts, photography or fashion you will fall in love. Here are some fun pictures I grabbed.









Finally, weekend here I am going home for my sister's bridal shower on Sunday. So excited for this wedding to finally be here!
They are just too cute, it makes me want to freak out {hehe}


Enjoy your weekend all
xoxo Cor



1 comment:

  1. got my ray bans on and i'm feelin hella cool tonight...ohhh ri ri, guilty pleasure.

    anyways...
    1. josh and al's picture- SO cute.
    2. the button tree reminds me of kal's button effiel (sp?) tower!

    okay that's all i have for you at this given time. good day to you.

    ReplyDelete