Thursday, April 5, 2012

maxi dress

Yesterday I wore my new {$9 dress} from a local consignment store at school. That was a steal, sorry I don't have pics to show you, but hey there is always room for a future photo shoot.

I am so obsessed with these little guys, here are some cute inspirations









Last night a club on campus offered to show the TOMS documentary and screen print shirts.  Here are a few pics.



{my maxi}



Psalm 34:5
 Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame

Don't forget APRIL 10 don't wear shoes!

Also referring to the verse above, I recently met a lady through The Traveling Team, she sent me this verse in discussion with our past mistakes and testimonies. What a powerful image, God takes away all our shame and dirt! We are beautiful and pure to him!

Enjoy this awkward and awesome Thursday...mine already is both!

No comments:

Post a Comment