Sunday, April 22, 2012

divinely designed













A few weekends ago we went on a women's retreat at my home church. It was so great getting along with the ladies and realizing God's plan for me. It was wonderful getting away and being out in the fresh air. A few of the topics were taking off our mask and revealing who you really are, not hiding your sin. Another was what our fear is, I have a fear of being comfortable, I don't want to be stuck in life conforming to this world and this culture. I know and trust in God's plan for me and my future, he uses our past for a purpose. It was fun hanging out with my sister and my mom and growing closer with them!

Well it was a great weekend and I am now ready for the week, God is in control {now we can all just relax and trust him}



No comments:

Post a Comment