Friday, October 7, 2011

Fresh Start

Hey guys,
       The weather here was beautiful last weekend, so a few of my friends and I got to go take fun pictures and play in the leaves, take a look...





A few nights ago I had a huge epiphany, I was reading my book Authentic Beauty by Leslie Ludy and it just hit me. Proverbs 31:12 "She does him good not evil, all the days of her life"
We need to protect our future husbands heart today. While we look at a boy, talk to them or fantasize about them we need to think "what if my husband saw me, what would he think about me" Me and Sar decided to make a list of what we need to work on. Some of them are, praying for our future husband everyday, watch how we dress, say, do to other boys. Not giving away any part of our heart or body. These are here just to encourage us and help us stay strong in our journey to find The One. I am trusting Jesus that he will give me the desires of my heart."  He is the number one romancer so I am pretty sure he can hook me up ahah!

Hope everyone is well, enjoy the lovely weather and the beauty God created.

So excited for this weekend, three photo shoots and crafts, what a perfect way to enjoy the weekend.
Love you, xoxo Cor

1 comment: