Saturday, May 14, 2011

Set Fire To The Rain

Hello Hello, if you guys don't know Adele then you best get on that bus! I am a new fan of her and I love her voice. I wish I could push out some soul like that! So this past week me and my friends did a photoshoot. It was so nice out {I got burnt/tan} It was lovely! Here are a few of the pretty girls I captured.







It was so nice to be outside and enjoy the fresh air.
Oh by the way 10 DAYS!!! Till I leave for North Myrtle, can you believe it? I am so excited/nervous I feel so unprepared it's crazy. I am trusting God with my summer and it's truly all for him. Enjoy the pictures, and God's beauty! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Only 8 days now!!! Beautiful pictures!!! I can't wait to read about your time in Myrtle! I'm sure that it is going to be wonderfully amazing!

    ReplyDelete