Monday, May 9, 2011

Picnic in the park

Hello everyone, so to sum up my lovely weekend I have a boyfriend that knows me very well {haha} He took me to Carson Park in Eau Claire, it is so awesome {you must go} He brought tons of food {hence why he knows me very well} and we played on the playground like 5 year olds!
Here are some silly moments...



{Wine cigars, my fav}



It was a great weekend and I ended it on Sunday visiting my family for a wonderful Mother's Day dinner.


My mom is the best person in the world. She truly is my best friend and I go to her for everything. I don't know where I would be with out her and I just want to say thank you for all that you have done and I love you so much. You truly are a super mom and you deserve the best.

So all in all, great weekend with beautiful sunshine. I thank God everyday for my family and friends, they mean the world to me and they have shaped the women I am today.

Colossians 3:15-17 " And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. Whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.


Have a wonderful week and God bless.


2 comments:

  1. How fun!!! (I don't think that you have enough food) Ha!

    http://tonya-lynn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete