Sunday, November 20, 2011

12:43 am

It's technically Sunday, I am still awake and starting off the lovely day with nothing better then a post. Tonight I watched the movie "Water for Elephants" I really enjoyed it. I love that time period where everything just looks beautiful, the clothes, scenery and hair. Oh to travel with the circus, what a life. 


Not to mention Robert was a tad handsome I must say...

I came home yesterday for a concert close to home, we saw Hillsong! Here are a few pictures for that night. p.s they were amazing, what a wonderful experience to be singing worship songs with a ton of people around you who also love Jesus.







My roommate, Jaden from Summer Project


All around the world
Let the praise begin
All around the world
Let the praise begin

Your love is beautiful
Your love is beautiful
It's the reason why I sing

No comments:

Post a Comment